My Pictures Home: Funny Apple Picture and Quotes

Funny Apple Picture and Quotes

Creative Apple art Funny Apple Pictures
Creative Apple Art Picture

Few Interesting Quotes about Apple:

Martin Luther Said about Apple:

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.

Che Guevara Said about Apple:

The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.

Friedrich Nietzsche Views about Apple

Anyone who has declared someone else to be an idiot, a bad apple, is annoyed when it turns out in the end that he isn't.

Quote of Henry David Thoreau About Apple:

It is remarkable how closely the history of the apple tree is connected with that of man.

What Carl Sagan says about Apple:

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © My Pictures Home Urang-kurai